99.8% of the Sun's readership won't get that.The other 0.2% are their journalists.
i'm sure the 0.2% are pissing themselves at your joke!
fwengebola: Are Right Said Fred really that obscure?eshop600: If only it was my joke. If only. Can I have a free laptop please?
You would be suprised how many people don't remember right said fred. I had to explain the "daz" advert to my friends.
Post a Comment