Monday, March 05, 2007

Parisian but not heard

Some more delightful Paris snapshots for you, cropped to an appropriate size and accompanied with captions that take the phrase "dire punning" to a whole new level.

Shakespeare and Company bookshop
We did a lot of walking round the city. It was Bard work


Notre Dame
What a Dame ugly building. Not!(re)


Musee D'Orsay clock
When I saw this item, I immediately clocked it for the
photo opportunity it was



Rooftops
I am Andreas Gursky. There's no pun here. Just hard fact


Flags
Just thought I'd "flag" this one up


Paris street
Pave and display


Paris view
(Sky)Scraping the barrel a bit here


Louvre pyramid
Another photo to add to my L'oeuvre
(my God, I'm punning in French)



Musee D'Orsay
I can't believe I had the gall(ery) to take this picture

3 comments:

Huw said...

I just know - I can tell - that you never for a minute even contemplated sinking to a riff on insanity, and that is why you are the King of Puns.

Kusems said...

Ouch, those are painful. Good pictures, though.

* (asterisk) said...

The puns are great, but those photos... Ew.