Friday, June 16, 2006

Creature from the blog lacuna

Sorry about the massive hiatus. I have this theory. If your life gets too interesting and fun-packed, you have no time to blog. If your life gets too boring and empty, you have nothing to blog about. If you want a decent blog, it’s all about finding a good balance between the two. In such a way, if you’re a committed blogger, then your blogging will actually affect how you live your life, rather than the other way round.

Anyway, this is all to say: no blogging because I've been busy. Finished my job. Started new job. Watched huge amounts of football. Argued with girlfriend. Drank beer. There you go, you’re up to date again.

Something to read in the meantime (this kind of thing is my job now).

1 comment:

Phu said...

LOL

I like that theory.

Not sure I like what it makes me think about my life though.