Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Last Morocco-related post, I promise

Put some Morocco pics with the posts below, but aside from those, here are my favourite photos from the holiday.


Window, Tagadirt hotel, Agadir
Window again, Tagadirt Hotel, Agadir



A door in Jardin-Marjorelle
Door, Jardin Majorelle, Marrakesh


Carvings, Jardin Marjorelle
Carvings, Jardin Majorelle, Marrakesh


Window, Jardin Marjorelle
Another window, Jardin Majorelle, Marrakesh


Cat, Marrakesh
Cat, Marrakesh

Almosravid Koubba
Almosravid Koubba, Marrakesh

Orange vendor, Fes
Orange vendor, Fes

1 comment:

Fatima said...

It is a country of a dream.
I have never been to Morocco, but looking at these wonderful pictures, only one wish is appearing into my mind-I definitely have to visit Morocco. Last year my brother went there to buy Morocco property, so he was astonished of the beauty of the country, of the city Fez.