Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday foolishness

Today, we give you a big bunch of videos to while away those final few hours before the weekend. Starting with Wednesday's excellent daytime television swearing from Joan Rivers...


Followed by the answer to the question, "If Facebook had been around in the 60s, what would Bob Dylan have sung about it?"


Next, here's what Darth Vader looks like on the dancefloor (via Michael)


And we'll finish off with one of my favourite bits of comedy radio ever. It's Adam and Joe trying to understand the phenomenon that is R Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet' hip hopera...

5 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

Gotta love Joan Rivers. And, despite the accent, the Bob Dylan thing's cool too.

* (asterisk) said...

Oh, man, that R Kelly shit is funny. But I fear I've just lost 7mins 30 of my life...

Will said...

Ha, I've lost at least 45 minutes of my life on that clip. Adam and Joe rule.

Huw said...

An excellent collection. Their podcasts used to make me titter on public transport.

Chris said...

It's Adam and Joe's fault that instead of spending a relaxing weekend in the Cuban countryside, a friend and I sat in our hotel room and watched the full R Kelly bonanza on my laptop. Suppose it's also my fault for buying it.