Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Free Firefox Fo Fum

Today's the big day for the Firefox gang. With the release of the third version of the IE-killing browser, the boffins at FFHQ are hoping to set a world record for the most worldwide downloads in 24 hours. They must have a server the size of Swindon.

If you're not already using Firefox at this stage in the game - and I use the word "using" very much in the hopeless addict sense of the word - well God, Jed, I don't even wanna know you!*


*As The West Wing's Mrs Landingham once said, talking about something completely unrelated.

3 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

I use Firefox (for Mac), but I must confess that I don't find it very stable. Is this a secret? Or is it just that, even with its instabilities, it's still a fuck of a sight more stable than anything Microsoft ever produced?

Yours,

Confused About All The Fuss

Will said...

Basically yes. I have nowhere near enough technical knowledge to back any of this up, except to say: IE is shit, Firefox is great, woo hah.

* (asterisk) said...

Woo hah, indeed.

Btw, you might want to sign this if you haven't already. Last day for it.