Thursday, March 27, 2008

Live kicking

Uh oh. My friend Dan is being interviewed live on BBC News 24 at 7.30pm today - and I'm not sure Auntie knows what she's letting herself in for.

Don't read this if you don't like swearing, but here's how he plugged his appearance in a Facebook note a few hours back:
"After loads of Radio interviews (usually radio five or the asian network) with me defending violent videogames from cunts, the BBC have finally elevated me to TV cunt. Watch BBC News 24 at 5.30 today (Thursday) where I'll be calling some child cuntologist a fascist fuck and telling the government that we're all heading for some "V For Vendetta" type shit because of their insidious bannery."

"I ain't done no telly shit for about 12 years so I'm shitting it a bit. I've also got an interview at 1.30 on bbc radiowales and 2.30 on bbc 1xtra, with the radio 5 thing this morning I'll probably have reached everyone in the country by the end of the day."

Don't forget to tune in!

1 comment:

* (asterisk) said...

He sounds like fun.