Friday, September 18, 2009

Return to the End of the Road

Oh, it really is the best festival there is, and I've been to them all (NB: I haven't). Yes, End of the Road rolled around again and the weather was peachy, the cider appley and the company bananas.

Who did I see? These ones: David Thomas Broughton, Emily Barker and the Red Clay Halo, Dirty Projectors, Herman Dune, Sarah Benetto, James Dowdeswell, Robin Ince, Josie Long, Darren Hayman, This Frontier Needs Heroes, The Boy Least Likely To, The Acorn, The Broken Family Band, Okkeril River, Fleet Foxes, the Richard Hawley-Jarvis Cocker DJ set, Whispertown 2000, the Where Is My Mind? pub quiz, Dan Sartain, Neko Case and The Hold Steady. I saw a lot, missed a lot, danced a lot, drank a lot, forgot a lot, whamalot bamalot.

Here are the snapshots.

Baller at EOTR 2009

Dude with hat

Person in tent

Charlie at the cider bus

The Larmer Tree mural thing

What happened last year?

3 comments:

Michael said...

The mighty Okkervil! Jealous... Album and gig of year last year, that lot.

Anonymous said...

Ah, happy memories...
Do you have any pictures from Storytellers' Club as well?

Will said...

Nope, I was at the back, it was quite dark and I was a little bit tipsy by that stage...