But was the film any good, bearing in mind I don't like Bond movies?
Very good indeed, *. In fact, I think as a non-Bond fan, you'll be in a prime position indeed to enjoy it. Only the purists will be weeping.
Also, try not be far from a stunningly gorgeous, quick-thinking accountant (or whatever she was), just in case your defibrillator wires come unattached.
Classy edit there, sir. I applaud you.
I'm a classy guy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
But was the film any good, bearing in mind I don't like Bond movies?
Very good indeed, *. In fact, I think as a non-Bond fan, you'll be in a prime position indeed to enjoy it. Only the purists will be weeping.
Also, try not be far from a stunningly gorgeous, quick-thinking accountant (or whatever she was), just in case your defibrillator wires come unattached.
Classy edit there, sir. I applaud you.
I'm a classy guy.
Post a Comment