Ooo, what did you think of Joker? I'm picking up a copy very soon…
I'm no comic book afficionado, but yeah, I really liked it. Grizzly but gripping, to quote The Day Today.
Excellent, I look forward to giving it a whirl.To be honest, I'm highly critical of comics these days … the Batman and Superman stuff all got rather ridiculous in the last couple of years, so it has to look particularly good for me to want to check it out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ooo, what did you think of Joker? I'm picking up a copy very soon…
I'm no comic book afficionado, but yeah, I really liked it. Grizzly but gripping, to quote The Day Today.
Excellent, I look forward to giving it a whirl.
To be honest, I'm highly critical of comics these days … the Batman and Superman stuff all got rather ridiculous in the last couple of years, so it has to look particularly good for me to want to check it out.
Post a Comment