Woo, I'm seeing this guy in a couple of weeks. It's David O'Doherty (he's Irish, can you tell?) who won this year's if.comeddies award (formerly the Perrier) at Edinburgh. Veh gud.
That phenomena has been crying out for musical examination for years; it makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Not exactly related, but I have a friend called Dave who I affectionately know as "Cunt". "Oi Cunt," my texts will often open. My Dad had to be renamed "Father" in my phone after a few misdirected texts due to them being address book neighbours.
The misdirected email is also a classic. I don't think I've ever done it - although I've definitely been party to two embarrassing incidents... (Hey, blog material!)
2 comments:
That phenomena has been crying out for musical examination for years; it makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Not exactly related, but I have a friend called Dave who I affectionately know as "Cunt". "Oi Cunt," my texts will often open. My Dad had to be renamed "Father" in my phone after a few misdirected texts due to them being address book neighbours.
Sorry to use such language in your comments box.
The misdirected email is also a classic. I don't think I've ever done it - although I've definitely been party to two embarrassing incidents... (Hey, blog material!)
Post a Comment