I'm back from Japan now and backdating all the action, so you should see the step-by-step truth slowly emerging below. That's nice for you, isn't it?
*Update (29 Jan): phew, that took ages. All done now, though. Now I can go back to the sporadic posting of pointless links and videos for which this blog is famous. Click here to get all the Japan stuff on one page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I've everything up to and including Day 4 so far and am very much enjoying your Japanese adventures. Several laughs and wry smiles were passed. By me. Into the air. When's the next bit?
Yeah, that should be "I've read everything..." Oops, stupid gaijin, indeed.
Good, thanks *!
The next bit will hopefully appear tonight, although please bear in mind that I'm still totally bloody jetlagged and today was my first day back at work since forever and I just want to go home and sleep.
I will try and do it thoroughly though - I only seem to blog properly when it comes to travelling and holidays, which ain't right really. But it's all there is.
Well, as the "Franzes" say: "It's so much better on holiday."
Looking forward to the next bits!
Arigato and sayonara. (Whoever said that year I spent studying Japanese wouldn't come in useful?! If only I could remember the word for "and"...)
"to"?
Could be... I can see my Japanese dictionary from here, but the cat's on my desk, and it'll disturb him if I get up, so I'll just take your word for it.
Some excellent commentary and pix from your japan exploits!
Post a Comment