I always liked the boss who would distract his staff with a trick before fleeing the country.
My favourite was the Evil hypnotist."Are you sure you want him? He's completely evil?"
I LOVE Big Train! Was it very popular back in its day, or more the undiscovered gem?
It was pretty popular amongst people who like comedy - Thursday BBC2 9pm sorta thing. But not on the scale of The Office or anything.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I always liked the boss who would distract his staff with a trick before fleeing the country.
My favourite was the Evil hypnotist.
"Are you sure you want him? He's completely evil?"
I LOVE Big Train! Was it very popular back in its day, or more the undiscovered gem?
It was pretty popular amongst people who like comedy - Thursday BBC2 9pm sorta thing. But not on the scale of The Office or anything.
Post a Comment