Wednesday, August 08, 2007

TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY & 500th POST

Yep, it's the time of year when we say happy birthday to this blog and mourn the constantly dropping quality of writing and subject matter.

Handily, this entry is also the 500th post. Looking back, you'll see that the one-year anniversary post was the 200th. What does this tell us? That I've been churning out dross at a faster rate. That's something, I suppose.

Anyway, before you start wrapping bunting round your head and destroying the environment by purchasing cheap candles you'll never use again, here's a nice birthday message send to me by God. He never forgets.



Aw. Cheers, God.

5 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

Happy anniversary, El G.

Will said...

Thank you asterisk. Aka "my only reader".

Red said...

Hey, I'm here too, dude! Congrats!

Doris said...

*Dons party hat and blows little trumpety noise maker thing.*

Tim said...

Ah, that God - such a wheeze! Happy bloggy birthday anniversary thingy!